If you keep up with the news then you are certainly no stranger to the fact that drugs are being illegally imported, manufactured, and distributed. Under these circumstances, law enforcement is under increased pressure to make arrests for drug related crimes. While some drug charges may be more substantial than others, if you are arrested for a drug crime you need a criminal defense attorney that understands Federal and State drug crime offenses.
If you are arrested for possession you may find yourself involved in a full-scale investigation to arrest both suppliers and distributors. What you may have thought was minor could potentially turn into serious charges and the possibility of prison time.
Aggressive Defense for State and Federal Drug Charges
We will fight for you. The Law Office of Gregory W. Fox provides experienced defense in drug charge cases including, but not limited to:
- Marijuana possession and distribution
- Cocaine or Heroin possession and distribution
- Narcotics Trafficking (Federal or State)
- Cultivation or manufacturing of a controlled substance
- Meth lab operation
- Possession of chemicals required for manufacturing or processing drugs
- Prescription fraud
- Drug paraphernalia
- Transporting drugs
- Illegally possessing prescription drugs
- DUI, Driving Under the Influence of narcotics
- Possession with intent to sell
We provide a thorough investigation into the details of your case, allegations that were made, and look to identify any weaknesses that may exist. If we discover that any evidence was obtained illegally either through a search or invalid warrant, it may be possible to file motions to suppress. If you have been arrested and charged with a drug crime, contact us today to discuss the details of your case at (559) 222-5800.